Mechwarrior Pilot's Code
- Adapted from Virtual Entertainment
1. Thou shalt not intentionally kill a teammate or oneself.
2. Thou shalt always play to win.
3. Thou shalt NOT play as Spoiler, or MonkeyWrench.
4. The ends do not justify the means. Winning is NOT everything. No cheats or hacks will be tolorated.
5. Thou shalt do whatever one can to share knowledge and information about Mechwarrior so that ALL pilots can participate on a level playing field.
5. Thou shalt not whine! If you win and you whine, you loose!
7. Thou shalt play in the intended spirit of any event or mission.
8. Thou shalt treat every and all opponents as honored guests.
8a. Courtesy is never bad form. 8b. In order to get respect, give respect.
9. Thou shalt NOT win at all costs.
9a. Thou shalt always be concerned with how one SHOULD play. Always err on the side of Honor and Sportsmanship. 9b. The aim of any sport is competition, but competition is only healthy and beneficial as long as it is FUN.
10. THOU SHALT BE AN EXAMPLE TO THOSE AROUND ONESELF THROUGH THE HIGH STANDARDS ONE SETS BOTH IN AND OUT OF THE Battle.
10a. Honor is its own reward. 10b. Treat those around you as you expect to be treated.